Next 20 Years

THANKS FOR HIKING WITH ME

After completing the the Muleteam 20th Anniversary photo book I felt a real appreciation for those years, the adventures and the people, many of whom have become good friends. Having been the hiking 'administrator' most of that time I also felt a weariness to continue that role. Therefore, I considered the possibilities and asked Elizabeth Bernstein if she would like to become my successor, and to my surprise she said 'yes'. Not democratic, but simple. I'm confident she will do a good job scheduling the hikes and herding you cats. I will help her get started, and I will continue hiking. So here's to the next 20 years.

The first hike of the 21st season will be Oct 24, and more details on that later from Elizabeth.

I welcome any comments at sunstudio@cableone.net.
Larry

Elizabeth





No comments:

Post a Comment