"B" a Volunteer

HELP REFRESH THE "B"
I need some volunteers to help me get paint up the "hill" to the "B" for it's painting. I used to have Freeport Mac do this with a motorized vehicle, but they tell me the road up has been condemned and are no longer able to.
 
There are 60 gallons of paint & water (total) that needs to be moved up from the end of the road on OK Street to the "B"... a 25 minute climb up. With each person carrying 2 gallons (or less). Hopefully the Muleteam has some leg-strong members that would volunteer for this.
 
The date would be Friday, May 31 at 8am. We will meet at the north end of OK Street. Your reward will be a fabulous view, which is very cool to behold. Thanks to any and everyone for your help.
 
Please call me if you can do this.
Bill Bailey:  432-6810

________________


BACKTRACK - Mini Mule Ridge
For the final(?) hike of the season 16 people and 5 dogs walked the ridge above Tombstone Canyon. It was steep getting up there and back down to High Road on the slippery-gravel trail, but everyone enjoyed the outing. Most went for lunch at High Desert Market before shuttling back to cars at Locklin. I took the group photo and all others are at muleteam.shutterfly.com.



Thanks for hiking with me,
Larry

____________








No comments:

Post a Comment