Laura's Loop

 HIKE FROM OLD BISBEE TO THE HILLS ABOVE ZACATECAS

Join the Muleteam this Saturday for the first hike of our 22nd season, from Old Bisbee to the hillsides above Zacatecas Canyon. Starting at the courthouse we'll walk city streets to the end of OK St. From there we'll follow a trail northwards along the sides of the hills, with views up to the Ridge and down to Zacatecas. The return route will be via Zacatecas Canyon and Brewery Gulch. About 4 miles total. Bring water and a snack, back by lunchtime. Dogs welcome. Meet October 23 at 9AM by the Old Bisbee courthouse fountain to start the hike. Free. Optional lunch at High Desert Market. For more information contact Doug at 520-432-0307 or reiniger@wyoming.com.


CALENDAR
Oct 30 - Old Mule Pass Rd. with Lindsay
Nov 6 - Brown Canyon with Laura
Nov 13 - ?
Nov 20- ?
Nov 27 - ?

Keep on trekking, 
Elizabeth



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just completed my first hike with you on Laura's Loop. I enjoyed it immensely! I had to run off for a dental appointment but I hope to see you as often as my schedule allows. Though I didn't get to meet you all, I hope to on another hike. Have a great week. Thanks Doug. See you soon.
    MacKenzie and Pippi

    ReplyDelete