Shirt Deadline

ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO ORDER

Order by Tuesday, Jan 19.
Just Do It.


SHIRT DETAILS
• Gildan, heavy 100% cotton, 3/4 sleeve, baseball tee
• White with forest green sleeves & neck
• Front: "Be Cool. Sweat." -  Back: Full color Muleteam logo "Exploring Bisbee & Beyond"
• Choice of sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
• Only $16 ($1 goes to Buy-Larry-A-Shirt Fund)

HOW TO ORDER
• Text or email me with your name, number of shirts and sizes
       Text: 520-224-4951    Email: sunstudio@cableone.net
• Send check by mail to: Larry Milam, PO Box 1585, Bisbee AZ 85603
• Payment is $16/shirt, no tax

SHIRT DELIVERY
• Printed shirts should be here by the end of January.
• I will have shirts available at the fountain before hikes, or text me to arrange a time for pick up.
• I can mail your shirt if you live out of the area and you pay for postage.

Thanks for hiking with me.
Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment